UAE Labour and Employment Law
This course will provide a recap of the UAE labor law for attendees to gain a better understanding of current practices in the region. It will also offer an update on the regulatory trends and an insight into how to address issues that often arise in the employment context in the new economic landscape.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to understand the impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationship, recognize the primary rights that the employee has during the employment relationship, and identify the issues to address at the termination of the employment relationship.
Advantages of Labor Law:
- Understand fundamental principles of the labor laws of the UAE and the regulatory and enforcement trends at the Ministry of Labor.
- Manage the legal requirements organizations must fulfill salaries, end of service gratuity, and other benefits.
- Comprehend employment disputes and the dispute resolution process from the Ministry of Labor through the local courts.
- Adhere to the labor law when recruiting, and learn how to handle downsizing and redundancies.
- Identify the individual considerations involving terminations/ dismissals of senior professionals, including severance pay and protecting confidential company data.
Who should take it?
This course is suitable for everyone in HR or the business looking to gain a better understanding of the laws governing employment in the United Arab Emirates.