Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB®) Exam Prep
A Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) is someone who has a full mastery of the whole Six Sigma Body of Knowledge. Furthermore, this expert is well-versed in both Six Sigma theories and practices (including supporting systems and tools). The Black Belt Certification signifies an understanding of team leadership, team dynamics, and the capacity to effectively assign roles and tasks to team members. Finally, this person exhibits a high-level awareness of the DMAIC model as it relates to Six Sigma principles, as well as a fundamental comprehension of lean enterprise ideas and the ability to swiftly identify “non-value-added” operations.
Six Sigma Green Belt Key Training Features
- 35 Hours of Virtual Instructor Led Classroom Training.
35 PDUs offered.
- Simulation tests that come close to the real exams which will prepare you towards your final exam.
- Aligned to the Exam Outlines of ASQ, IASSC and CSSC.
- CSSC exam voucher included.
- The Process is well-understood.
- Taking on New Challenges
- Excellent possibilities.
- Practicing Your Technical Skills
- Improve your technical abilities.
- Market research.
- Taking up the role of a business leader.
- Improve your client-relationship management skills.
- Improve the quality of your passion by taking it to the next level.
- Management and Team Cooperation (s)
Who Should Apply?
The CSSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam does not have any requirements. You will have one year to pass the exam after paying the examination assessment fee.
This Certification has no project requirements. This certification is, however, a necessity for anyone interested in pursuing our Level II Black Belt Certification, which includes a project.