Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB®) Exam Prep
A Yellow Belt is someone who has a basic understanding of Six Sigma but does not lead projects on their own. They are frequently in charge of creating process maps to support Six Sigma projects. On a project or projects, a Yellow Belt serves as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME). Yellow Belts may also be in charge of minor process improvement projects that follow the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) methodology. PDCA, also known as the Deming Wheel, is a method for Yellow Belts to discover processes that could be improved. These Yellow Belt experts are a bit smaller.
Six Sigma Green Belt Key Training Features
- 16 Hours of Virtual Instructor Led Classroom Training.
16 PDUs offered.
- Simulation tests that come close to the real exams which will prepare you towards your final exam.
- Aligned to the Exam Outlines of ASQ, IASSC and CSSC.
- CSSC exam voucher included.
- Solve issues in groups….
- Increase the chances of a project’s success.
- In a short period of time…
- Take charge of your own development.
- Small changes add up over time.
Who Should Apply?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam does not have any requirements. You will have one year to pass the exam after paying the examination assessment fee. This level of Certification has no project requirements.