This procedure applies to the following students who enrolled with red learning certification program in respect of complaints made less than three months after the enrollment is completed:
- All enrolled students and their activities undertaken within or with members of the red learning institute.
- Former students, students not currently enrolled and students previously enrolled, where the program forming the basis of the complaint occurred while they were a student of the red learning.
This procedure does not apply to the following types of complaint:
- Complaints about research activities and outputs, including, intellectual property and research misconduct
- Reviews of academic decisions related to the examination or other academic decisions for candidates.
- Complaints about any decision for which Red Learning Procedures provide an internal process for students to appeal the decision. Students should follow the appeal process detailed in the relevant Procedure. Once an appeal has been considered by the administration or entity specified in the relevant Procedure, the institute does not provide any further internal avenues of complaint or appeal.
- Complaints about the behavior of red learning staff which are legally required to be managed in accordance with relevant employment and/or enterprise agreements and associated red learning staff policies and
Outside of Scope
The Institute retains the discretion to investigate and determine complaints that are outside the Scope of this Procedure, where the allegations are serious and have or may impact upon the red learning institute or reputation.
Where the matter is outside of scope of this Procedure, appropriate corrective action, reasonable directions, support services and referrals may be issued as appropriate by red learning institute.