Certification is a lifelong commitment that shows employers, clients, employees, and professional colleagues around the world that you are dedicated and credible.
Certification validates your commitment to your HR career and establishes you as an expert in the field.
Before taking the exam, you must meet stringent professional experience and educational prerequisites.
You must stay current in the HR profession and recertify every three years to keep your certification.
Put the credential after your name to show off your certification.
HRCI Certification Sets You Apart
- By providing you with a fully accredited credential – seven of our eight core products are recognized and fulfill the demanding standards of the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
- HRCI certification confirms your knowledge by giving you competency-based, professionally relevant certifications that are highly valued in the HR and business arenas.
- Connects you to an exclusive global network of highly motivated HR professionals – Nearly 145,000 HR thought leaders are accredited and work in over 100 countries and territories.
- Over 45 years of history is delivered – HRCI is the world’s largest HR certification organization, having been founded in 1976.
Associate Professional in Human Resources – International (aPHRi)
No HR experience is required since this is a knowledge-based credential.
- Exam time: 1 hour and 45 minutes
Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi)
- Master+1 year experience
- Exam time: 3 hours and 15 minutes.
Senior Professional in Human Resources – International (SPHRi™)
- Master+4 year experience
- Exam time: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
UAE Labour Law