Tracking and Managing Your Projects With Microsoft® Project 2019
You know all too well how quickly projects can spin out of control. In no time, they can take on a life of their own. And you can find yourself fighting crisis after crisis just to stay on top of things. It’s stressful and frustrating—but it doesn’t have to be that way any longer with the tips you’ll learn in this webinar.
Learn how to exploit the power of Microsoft Project and complete all your projects—large and small—on time and on budget. This cutting-edge webinar will walk you through many of the software’s dazzling, built-in features and how to use them to improve the way you manage tasks. Learn dozens of tools you’ll use every day—like an interim plan, project base line, status date and Project Guide: Edit Assignments View—to stay on track and out of the trouble zone. Completing projects on time and budget doesn’t have to seem like Mission Impossible. Lighten your load—starting with your next project.
Sign up today.
- Learn what a project base line is and why you might need more than one base line for your project
- Find out what an interim plan is and how to create one
- How to update the status of your tasks so Microsoft Project can automatically reschedule remaining tasks and give you a way to measure progress
- 3 different ways to track the progress of each task
- Find out how to accurately use the status date when updating project tasks
- Discover what each status indicator means and how to use them to get a quick view of your overall project status
- How to apply filters to zero in on only those tasks that are necessary to monitor
- How to use the Project Guide: Edit Assignments View to quickly make changes to your project