What is Lean Six Sigma?
In this webinar, certified Black Belt Ray Venkat Sattiah will help you understand how to lead a Lean Six Sigma project as a Green Belt, using graphical and statistical tools.
You will learn:
- The phases of a Lean Six Sigma project, known as DMAIC
- Which analysis tools you should use in each phase
- The difference between statistical and graphical analysis
- The advantages and disadvantages of statistical and graphical analysis
- How using the wrong tools or the right tools can make a huge impact on your project
- How to develop expertise with Lean Six Sigma analytical tools
- Is it worth getting certified as a Green Belt, and how do you do it?
No event found!